writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

317 listings (161 - 170)

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf  
Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf's bylines and photos most frequently appear in magazines with the word "Horse" on the front cover. Her writing has also been published in travel, lifestyle, and poetry magazines. She's done time as a newspaper stringer, advertising representative, and newsletter editor. A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

International Bleu  
I am a published writer with the following writing credits: Author: (three articles purchased by Associated Content; http://www.associatedcontent.com/internationalbleu): 1) "THE GREATEST PUPPETEER: WILLIE LYNCH AND HIS LETTERS" 2) "WHY ARE THERE MORE PRISON IN ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp  
Cultural Commentator and Activist, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp has been writing for WeHoNews online and is known for his incendiary column, 66 & Sweetzer referring to the address of West Hollywood City Hall, covering matters of local politics, LGBTQ issues and historic preservation. Also writes f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T Suzanne Eller  
T. Suzanne Eller has published over 400 articles for magazines such as Guidepost, Today's Christian Woman, Pray, Woman's World and numerous others. She has published several stories in books such as Chicken Soup books (Couple's Soul and Christian Woman's Soul) as well as Stories for the Heart (Teen ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Verjuana Foreman  
Verjuana Foreman is a fun-loving, energetic, self-proclaimed multi-tasker who always has her hands in several things all at once. Just to name a few, she is a devoted wife to her Amazing Husband, a mother to her seven gorgeous daughters, a grandmommy to her two precious granddaughters, a US Army vet...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >