writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

317 listings (151 - 160)

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Pamela Fehl  
NYC-based writer and editor with 20+ years' experience in print and Web. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies to trade publishers, small business owners, and independent artists. Enjoy researching stories and interviewing people. Have written articles for MasterCard's Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

GORDON VASSALLO  
Accountant and Registered Auditor by Profession; But my main delight is writing articles on spirituality issues integrated into daily life. We are in essence 'Spiritual Beings' and it is out of what we believe to be the real purpose of our existence that we unfold our true self to the world. Certif...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Stacy Cacciatore  
I have over 10 years experience in research on women's studies. I am the author of Candy Around the World, which is a young adult non fiction book about the history of various candies from across the globe. I have had a childrens story titled, "Emily's Wish Upon a Plastic Star" published in Je...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kartaysa Harris  
License Evangelist six years Married thirteen years Six children Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years Owner of a business Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity press, publishing, and distribution. Co Director of Outreach ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries First book...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >