writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

317 listings (141 - 150)

Hetty Gray  
A farm wife, mother, and grandmother of a dozen children, Hetty Gray boasts a rich background. A graduate of Franklin College of Indiana (BA) and Butler University of Indianapolis (MA), she writes a weekly column for The Shelbyville News. IN DEFENSE OF COMMON SENSE prompts readers to ta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Wesley E. Hall  
I was born in the River Bend of Seminole County, Oklahoma, in the middle of the Jazz Age and grew up in the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression of the 'Thirties. Since I was a boy of twelve I have been a 'writer' (beginning as a gossip columnist for the Konawa (Okla) Leader newspaper. I was ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

C.C. Brondwin  
I have been writing professionally all my life. Formerly an award winning broadcast and print journalist and radio host for CBC radio, Canada. Also served as a senior university executive at two universities, one a women´s institution. Returned to my Celtic roots to research and write Celtic histori...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Matthew Heines  
Matthew (a.k.a "Matt") Heines was raised in the Pacific Northwest in the sleepy town of Sequim, Washington. Matthew graduated high school with much fanfare and relief from his teachers. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1982-1986, playing the role of Hawkeye from M*A*S*H...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Latrinda Robinson  
My name is Latrinda ,I am 27 years old. I have one child his name is Jeremiah. As I write my child is the center of my life and since having him he is what had inspired me to write more about my life and the trials that I have faced and endured. My mother gave me the strength and courage to write...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Yeow  
Mark is young, ambitious and starving. He has received various commendations for his short stories and poetry, and even more rejection letters. His freelance career is still young but has taken off after working in many fields of the business. Past assignments include articles for a design magazine ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Perreault  
I went to High School in a small New England town. I Went to College in Boston. and made my the first of a collection of great mistakes. I became a Cop, I wore the entire uniform inside and out. I knew I was gay, queer or the clinical term, Homosexual. This odd combination would not ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beth Laking  
I am excieted to announce that my firt book is coming out in December. It is about internet dating and called READING BETWEEN THE LINES. True accounts of internet dating. An informative book that gives you much insite and shared stories. Check out my web site: www.BethLaking.com or my forum rbtl.for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >