writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (131 - 140)

Ira C Robinson  
The author holds a Ph.D., with extensive experience in pharmaceutical research, management, manufacturing, wholesaling, managed care and retail/community pharmacy practice, including mail service pharmacy; as former professor and dean of colleges of pharmacy at both Florida A&M (Tallahassee) and How...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nora Steuber-Tamblin  
By education, I am a laboratory technologist however having spent twenty years in the laboratory I chose to experience life from a different point of view. I now own and operate a small farm market. In my free time I write poetry, memoirs and short stories which have been published by Armadillo Pu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicole Brodie  
Author Nicole Brodie has touched many lives through her articles based on faith principles. She has now found a way to touch many more lives with her new book, “Exposing the Bondage Within” which uniquely connects the topic of bondage to the intricate circumstances that are plaguing urban settin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Herm Allen  
I was born Herman Allen however, my friends call me Herm so I'll let you decide what you want to call me. My birthplace is Cleveland, Ohio yet, through life, circumstance and experience I currently reside in the Golden Corner of the Upstate of South Carolina. Education and personal development ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Arthur Montague  
Arthur (Art) Montague opted for a full-time writing career at the start of the Millennium. Drawing upon more than twenty -"odd" years of experience in community development in Canada, he embarked on a discipline that has resulted in feature articles for print magazines Law and Order, Youth Today, T...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Blondie Clayton  
Published my first book There In the Midst the Mysterious Exposed in1995 to the realization that there was more to publishing than getting a book printed. However, I didn\'t let that deter me. Instead I set out to find ways to make my mistake work, and it did. The knowledge I gained has privileg...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >