writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (121 - 130)

James Warren  
Jim and family operate SledDog Lodge in Michigans Upper Peninsula near the town of Paradise. SledDog Lodge is a premere Iditarod training camp with early snow and hundreds of miles of training trails. A retired engineer turned sled dog trainer Jim ran Iditraod '04 as the oldest rookie finishin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Oleta Toliver  
Her Indian heritage gave Oleta Toliver love and respect for the native American Indian world. A journalism graduate of Texas Tech University, she worked as columnist, feature writer and photographer. After graduate work in teaching, Toliver became Director of Publications at Brownfield High School a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

EL March  
Dr. EL March is the owner and primary professional staff for EL-SOS solutions, located in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada. Dr. March is an Orthomolecular Medicine Doctor with strong background in Holistic Psychotherapy and Spiritual Alchemy. She has spent her childhood years in extensive full-time train...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ann Brady  
I am married, semi-retired and currently live in Yorkshire. During my business career I have written many factual pieces covering all types of subjects which were published on various web sites, in advertorials, editorials and Educational booklets for A-level students. My hobbies include p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >