writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (111 - 120)

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Chimezie Benedict  
Getting to know ben-4-real Mr.Ben, as he is fondly called, set to take the world by storm and leave indelible marks in the minds of all inhabitants for a long time using the tool known as creative writing. Personality He is a succinct young man who is poised to impart to people the messages or ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

MITHLESH BAJPAI  
Dear Sir, I work as a science teacher and highly interested in the field of science and technology. I also work as a FREELANCE WRITER for education,humanity,fictions,stories with science and technology along with other activities for the popularization of science.Many of my articles are also pu...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Thomas Owens  
I am a Certified Paralegal, author and a Non-Custodial Parent. I was born in Los Angeles California. I started this series on child support after I got many request to help other Non-Custodial Parents. I have dealt first-hand with the Child Support System for many years. Along the way, I star...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mika Burley  
I am a licensed cosmetologist, salon owner and freelance artist for the past fourteen years. I have experience in all areas of the hair industry and have trained with some of the finest cosmetologist Atlanta, Georgia has created. As a muti-cultural cosmetologist my experience has allowed me to grow ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >