writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (91 - 100)

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Margaret Jones  
Margaret Jones (www.margaretjones.com) is an author and freelance journalist living in southwest New Mexico. Her biography of country music great Patsy Cline, Patsy: the Life and Times of Patsy Cline (DaCapo Press 1999; HarperCollins 1994, 1995), was described by Michael Dorris, in the Los Angeles T...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marian McCain  
I am the author of "Transformation through Menopause" (NY Bergin & Garvey, 1991) and my second book "Elderwoman" will be published in the Spring of 2002 by Findhorn Press. It is about a whole new way of approaching old age. My work has appeared in a range of magazines, including Troika and Crone ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sonia Olivia  Williams  
My name is Sonia Olivia Williams and "Mastering the Mind by Mixing it Up"- Key to Becoming Your Own Greatest Leader; is my very first book. This book will take many of the current beliefs that you have stored in your mind and question them. It will confuse you in a way that will force you to t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marguerite Elsbeth  
Marguerite is a practical occultist and spiritual healer, proficient in the ancient arts of astrology, tarot, applied metaphysics, alternative healing, and spiritual psychology. She has enjoyed an active consultation practice since 1973. She was a member of Builders of the Adytum, Ltd. (B.O.T.A.)...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deborah Reber  
Deborah Reber is a teen expert and the author of numerous self-help books for teens and tweens, including the forthcoming "Chill: Stress-Reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You" (Simon Pulse, April 2008), "In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers" (Simon Pulse...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Danielle Pierre  
Danielle Pierre is a highly motivated individual who lives "in spite of..." as opposed to "because of...". In her world, giving up is simply not an option. From circumstances which appeared to scream "defeat!", Danielle pushed forward to become a published author, artist; freelance writer; poe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >