writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (51 - 60)

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lee Johnson  
Lee Johnson(1954-) was born in WA, but relocated when two years old to San Francisco, Ca. He was raised and influenced during the cultural movement of the 1960s and 70s. His interest in psychology developed out of a curiosity to understand the colorful street people of that era. This resulted in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Deanna Michaux  
Living a blessed life to the fullest and becoming a “Janet of All Trades” is Deanna Michaux’s motto and motivation to conquer the world. This is evidenced as the author of Millenium Diva, A Real Woman’s Guide to Balance. Success was not a breeze for this 31 year old North Carolina native by way ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >