writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (41 - 50)

Raghvendra Singh  
Name Raghvendra Singh Date of birth 16th Dec 1984 Father’s Name Balwant Si...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Shona Charlton  
For ten years I was lost in the wilderness of the media world, making countless films and TV programmes and creating designs to laud the deeds of others. But all this while, I was also writing - scripts, screenplays, promos, poems. And - in fits and starts - my two novels. Now, I am somewh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stanice Anderson  
Stanice Anderson Author and Inspirational Speaker Stanice Anderson is a former Editorial Assistant for USAToday.com and author of two nonfiction books: I SAY A PRAYER FOR ME: One Woman's Life of Faith and Triumph (Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books, November 19, 2002) and 12-STEP PROGRAMS: A Res...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Storm  
In August 2002, Jennifer Storm joined Victim/Witness Assistance Program as the organization’s second Executive Director. Storm was the first full time director of the Statewide Pennsylvania Rights Coalition, a non-profit coalition dedicated to securing and defending fully inclusive civil rights in P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Sherri Stanczak  
I am a 44 year old mother and grandmother. When I am not spending time with my 3 sons or my 2 grand-daughters or my husband and I are not boating or powered parachuting, I am writing. My family gives me a lot to write about. The things that my husband and I do together also gives me some of my writi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karyn Siegel-Maier  
Books Authored The Naturally Clean Home: 101 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleaning Storey Books, 1999 50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Baby, Storey Books, 2000 Books Contributed to: An Herbal Feast: Herbalists Share Their Favorite Recipes by Risa Mornis, Keats Publishing, 199...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >