writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (201 - 210)

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Sylvester  
Mary Sylvester, the singer and musician is also an author, she writes books and poems. Her poems were published in 2001 and 2002 at the Goethe Gesellschaft Frankfurt, Germany, in Frankfurter Edition "Gedicht und Gesellschaft". The new book "SCHWARZ IM SCHWARZWALD" (Black in the Black Forest) is pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

L.E. Coleman  
L. E. (Larry E.) Coleman has spent the last twenty-five years working in the field of mental health and social services. During this time, he has held numerous positions in The Indiana Family and Social Services Administrations Public Assistance Division, and the Department of Mental Health. He at...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rebecca Del Giudice  
Rebecca Del Giudice holds a Master’s Degree in history from Purdue University and a Bachelor’s Degree in American Studies and English from Wellesley College. In the years she spent studying the social, political, cultural and military history of the United States, Del Giudice was intrigued and i...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lynda Finn  
After a career in journalism which included a regular column in a glossy magazine and book reviews, I wrote "Largely Happy" a self-esteem and health book for bigger people, published in 2000 by David Bateman Ltd. In 2004, Random House published 'Healthy Kids, Happy Kids" for parents worried abou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicole Brodie  
Author Nicole Brodie has touched many lives through her articles based on faith principles. She has now found a way to touch many more lives with her new book, “Exposing the Bondage Within” which uniquely connects the topic of bondage to the intricate circumstances that are plaguing urban settin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >