writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (21 - 30)

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based award-winning multi-genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written eighteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, an...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Graham  
Born in New York in 1959, Garrett T. Frasier Graham was educated in the United States and Europe. He worked in law and as a political activist and on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, London and Amsterdam before entering business. He invested in international real estate and a number of businesses. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Natalie Fraser  
Hello. From my teens I wanted to write a book but didn't want to unless the deep things I was born into were resolved. However, the things which shaped me are only being resolved in the 21st century. I have met some exciting people, John Paisley a New Zealand poet who died before I developed as a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joel NR Powell  
Joel Powell also known by his stage name Joel NR Powell is a DJ, Recording Artist, Author and Entrepreneur. Joel is also a graduate of Humber the Business School where he holds a Diploma in Business Management. He is President/CEO of his own company NR Entertainment Incorporated which is an entertai...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >