writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (21 - 30)

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Graham  
Born in New York in 1959, Garrett T. Frasier Graham was educated in the United States and Europe. He worked in law and as a political activist and on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, London and Amsterdam before entering business. He invested in international real estate and a number of businesses. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Natalie Fraser  
Hello. From my teens I wanted to write a book but didn't want to unless the deep things I was born into were resolved. However, the things which shaped me are only being resolved in the 21st century. I have met some exciting people, John Paisley a New Zealand poet who died before I developed as a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joel NR Powell  
Joel Powell also known by his stage name Joel NR Powell is a DJ, Recording Artist, Author and Entrepreneur. Joel is also a graduate of Humber the Business School where he holds a Diploma in Business Management. He is President/CEO of his own company NR Entertainment Incorporated which is an entertai...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >