writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (191 - 200)

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Wendy Barbeau  
I am always looking for a new challenge. The quest to learn, to make this world a little brighter, and to inspire others, has been a driving force for me for decades. I still hold on to my childish idealism that I can change the world. And indeed I am, a little bit at a time. I have over twenty ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sandi Sonnenfeld  
Born and raised on Long Island, Sandi Sonnenfeld is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College and holds an MFA in fiction writing from the University of Washington. Prior to starting her writing career, Sandi studied ballet and modern dance for more than 15 years, performing with the Pioneer Valley Balle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherlyn Powell  
I'm an Author/Speaker and Publisher. My latest book "A Gift Called Mother: The Stages and Fantasies of Motherhood is my memoir. I've also published two novels "Captured Hearts" and "Something Desirable". I majored in business and worked in Corporate America for but my creative imagination led ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Tina Rae Collins  
Tina Rae Collins is a freelance writer and copyeditor. She is a graduate of Pikeville College, Pikeville, Kentucky. She has authored ten books: Down Mare Creek Road; Up Hurricane Road; My Little Children, I Write Unto You: A Handbook for Growing Up in the Lord; Tales from the Coop; The Soup...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >