writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (181 - 190)

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
At 28, I published my first book, Elusive Butterfly, which is now for sale on Amazon.com. I am now at work on my first novel, a family saga called "The Swedish Lie". I am on the final (I think) draft and have begun the process of shopping it around to agents. This is the work of my life, so far, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen  Harper  
Live in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area and have published two nonfiction, humor books to date under the pen of \\\\\\\"Kathleen Harper\\\\\\\".\\\\\\\"Why, Shut My Mouth! Southern, Sassy and Proud of It\\\\\\\"/Tate Publishing and \\\\\\\"Hot Flashes and Southern Sasses\\\\\\\"/IUnivers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cindy La Ferle  
My writing career makes for an interesting resume. Formerly a travel editor for a national country inn magazine, I've also worked for a world-class reference book publisher and freelanced for several magazines and newspapers. After my only child was born, I began writing personal essays for maga...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chimezie Benedict  
Getting to know ben-4-real Mr.Ben, as he is fondly called, set to take the world by storm and leave indelible marks in the minds of all inhabitants for a long time using the tool known as creative writing. Personality He is a succinct young man who is poised to impart to people the messages or ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >