writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (171 - 180)

Amythyst Raine  
Amythyst Raine is an author and spiritual feminist; a mother; a witch and taroist. She writes books on witchcraft, the tarot, and Feminine Spirituality (published by Labyrinth House, Moon Books, & Dodona Books). She's an avid blogger; a pagan activist; a holistic healer through crystals ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joel Savage  
Joel Savage is a freelance writer, who enjoys the challenges of creativity and adventure. Growing up in an environment he sees the experiences of hard living and suffering, deepens his understanding and knowledge to start writing. His work is considered to be pure genre of creative nonfictio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
She has had an active prison ministry for more than twelve years. She has worked with numerous non-profit agencies. Her work has encompassed helping inmates, victims of AIDS, teenage mothers, and substance abusers. She was instrumental in establishing Teens Empowerment Awareness with ReSolutions, In...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Theresa Peluso  
I've always had a love of paper and books. Whether I was coloring in kindergarten or I'm approving blue-lines today, I've always felt drawn to a page. Books represent knowledge, expression, freedom, adventure, creativity, escape so it's no surprise to me when I analyze it, most of my adult life...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vanessa Richardson  
Once upon a time, Vanessa considered herself a closet writer, as she was painfully shy of sharing her written works with the public. An unforeseen bout of illness in 1999 would cause a change in Vanessa's life. "One day I woke up" would become her mantra for years. Vanessa wants her readers, to be a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rita Berman  
I am a freelance writer, lecturer, editor, and author. I was born in London, England. My work has appeared in more than 500 travel, feature, business and trade journals, as well as newspaper columns, for diverse publications in the United States and Gt. Britain. My most recent book, Still Hopping,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jackie Brooks  
Now retired and living in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. I have always wanted to write but it is only in the last three years or so that I have taken it up seriously. I write poetry, about nature, memories, pets, fantasy, anything that inspires me, some of my poems have been publish...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Johnson  
I'm an author -inventor & self-published my book "A Do It Yourself Inventors Roadmap." This how to book / self-help book is to navigate any inventor with any invention from concept to reality. I take others on the step by step roadmap that I followed when inventing, developing, manufacuturing, th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >