writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (151 - 160)

Jackie Woolley  
Texas Author, Jackie Woolley, writes original, heartwarming books especially for women. She got her writing start as an award-winning writer for her high school newspaper. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in business and religious education, she worked as an educator in Sao Paulo, Bra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pam Kimmell  
I live in the beautiful countryside of Virginia - in "horse country" in a small town about one hour outside of Washington, DC. Retired from the rat race I am spending my time enjoying full-time writing. When I'm not writing (rarely), I am painting or sketching. I have sold much of my artwork in a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Liza Porter  
Liza Porter’s chapbook Red Stain was published by Finishing Line Press in 2014 and was finalist for 2015 New Mexico/Arizona Book Award and the 2015 WILL A Award from Women Writing the West. Porter received the 2009 Mary Ann Campau Memorial Poetry Fellowship from the University of Arizona Po...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Lynn Pasewark  
I'm a newly published author looking for strong connections and information on how to get my work out there and read. I began writing my first book on women's empowerment last winter and published this past summer. Its called "I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower" I believe a big shi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa-Marie Kinsman  
My name is Lisa-Marie Kinsman and I am an epilepsy advocate for others who are afflicted with the condition. I myself had epilepsy for thirty one years. There are three million people in the U.S. alone who have epilepsy and there are over fifty million worldwide. I have been through more ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
Jozette Aaron is a published author, freelance writer, and book reviewer. To her writing credit, she has had her short stories published in the following anthologies: Forget Me Knots from the Front Porch - "Miss Fitchett's House" Nudges from God - "Saving an Angel" and "I Just Want to Se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deanna Kahler  
Deanna Kahler is an accomplished writer and editor. Her work has been published in numerous corporate newsletters and magazines across the country. She began writing as a young child and enjoys the opportunity to reach others and make a difference in their lives. Her first book, "From Pain ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >