writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (131 - 140)

Robert Gillis  
Robert Gillis grew up in Dorchester, Massachusetts and is a graduate of Boston College High School and U/Mass Boston. Although he's been a professional computer programmer for nearly 20 years, his first love has always been writing, and he has written a regular opinion piece for the Foxboro Reporte...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carolyn Strimike  
Carolyn Strimike RN, MSN, APN is a board certified nurse practitioner specializing in health and wellness. As a leading expert she has counseled and cared for thousands of patients over the years. Carolyn is presently practicing in northern New Jersey caring for and educating patients about risk f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jennifer Delaney  
With B.A. degrees in English and dance from the University of California in Santa Barbara, I began my split career in New York City dancing on MTV and off Broadway while working as a copy editor for a small publishing company. I served as a transcriptionist for television (Hiram Brooks) and print, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pam Lontos  
An expert in publicity and media placement, Pam Lontos, MA, is the founder and president of PR/PR Public Relations. She is author of the popular books I See Your Name Everywhere: Leverage the Power of the Media to Grow Your Fame, Wealth and Success and Donít Tell Me Itís Impossible Until After Iíve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >