writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (121 - 130)

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wendy Knight  
Wendy Knight is a respected freelance writer and seasoned communications consultant based in Vermont. She writes for a range of publications including Climbing, Mountain Gazette, The New York Times, Vermont Life and The Washington Post. Her third book, Making Connections: Mother-Daughter Adventure T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maia Appleby  
I'm a certified personal trainer and weight loss consultant with a passion for writing and helping people. I recently put my full-time job (managing a country club fitness center) on hold to stay at home with my daughter. Since I can't stop writing, I've decided to dedicate this time to putting tog...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eva June Narber  
My areas of speciality include social and religious structure systems; metaphysical topics and belief structures of sub-populations; international issues; and sustainable development implementation at the community level. After years of starting a writing assignment and returning it to the back...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Vickie Claflin  
Vickie J. Claflin has a masters and doctorate in education and counseling. She has presented and published many papers nationally and internationally. She has written a novel and is ready to publish. If interested, read on. "The Borrowed Daughter" is set in a small university town in the O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sally Sutton  
After a 25 year career which I enjoyed andpaid the bills I have now started to persue my hearts desire. Even as a child my dream was to become a writer. After a long wait my time has come. No more children to raise, no more mortgage payments just sweet time, wisdom, knowledge and creativity. Aft...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >