writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

497 listings (111 - 120)

V Lyric Parker  
V Lyric Parker, was born May 24, 1970 and raised in Atlanta's poorest communities. She wrote her first poem at the age of seven and has captivated audiences every since. She has won numerous awards, certificates and honorable mentions. She's recited poetry on V103 and performed spoken word throug...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shareta Berry  
BIO Shareta Antoinette Berry a native of Baltimore, Maryland, Moved to Richmond Virginia in 2003 with her six children three boys and three girls all ranging in the of 17 to age 6 years old. In 2005 Share became an Americorps volunteer working along side the Richmond Human Survives Commissio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Devi Ward  
Devi has been on a path of Sensual Awakening and Spiritual Embodiment since 1993. She became a Monk of The Ishaya Order in 1999, and practiced The Ishayas’ Ascension Meditation until 2008, when she took refuge with Lama Tashi Dundrup, and became a Vajrayana Tantrika, in the Shangpa Kagyu Lineage. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephanie Vermeulen  
Steph Vermeulen is South Africa's leading expert on Emotional Intelligence and the country’s most controversial voice on women’s issues. As the first person to introduce emotional intelligence to the African continent, she has spent the past 10 years debunking the theory to make it practical. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Indira Rolle  
I am a young Bahamian who strongly believes in one of the aspects of my culture - Storytelling. I have been telling stories from childhood, through my dancing and acting in the theatre. I have now reached another penniacle in this regard, where I am telling stories through my writings. For my fir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >