writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Issues/Studies Writers

496 listings (101 - 110)

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Donna Carter  
Captivating Speaker. Canadian Bestselling Author. Thought Leader. Whether she’s speaking at a large event, retreat, family camp or conference, Donna Carter has the unique ability to synthesize real life experiences into applicable and digestible life lessons. She’s an internationally sou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Awwthentic G  
I have been writing poems, quotes and short stories since long but it's just last year that I took it the next level by writing a novel, which I have not published anywhere yet but Wattpad gave me a platform where i, now upload my works. Working on 3 novels. Yeah 3, because I take time writin...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandy Henry  
I am the author of a children's picture book, A Child's Bedtime Companion, scheduled for a holiday 2005 release. My new collection of short fiction, Gunsmoke: Legends of the Long Branch, was awarded a second prize in the 2004 DIY Book Festival, and I am currently marketing the manuscript to agents ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rina Angela Corpus  
I graduated with a BA in Art Studies and MA in Art History at the University of the Philippines-Diliman. Was former culture staffwriter (1993-96) and culture editor (1997-98)of the weekly UP student paper Philippine Collegian. Trained and danced classical ballet with the Quezon City Ballet, and took...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kaila Krayewski  
Kaila hasn't stopped moving since she was born. Never staying in one place longer than two years, she developed a passion for travel early in life. From this stemmed a fantastic interest in other cultures and in how the world works. She studied journalism for her undergraduate degree, and th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >