writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (91 - 100)

Judith Stock  
Judith A. Stock ~ Freelance Writer I'm a professional freelance writer specializing in general-interest features, profiles, and service articles. My articles have appeared in publications like Reader's Digest New Choices, American Profile, Women's eNews, Healthgate/NBCi, Career Builder and Br...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL � near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Michael Ferris  
Michael Ferris, originally from St. Joseph, Michigan, started working in his father's music store at the age of 16 and started playing the classical guitar at the age of 17. Having had many wonderful teachers, not only with great talent but also great souls, he moved on to study at the internation...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Charlie Herald  
Book published and in all bookstores in Thailand and on the net at www.Thailandireland.com. Looking for UK/US agent publisher. Chapters can be viewed on website. Currently writing second book: "Get off my arse, do 8 things differently." Book reviews and emailed reviews to date: “ Cities of Ang...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Manuel João Ramos  
Manuel João Ramos (doctoral studies at the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales, Paris; PhD Hons Instituto Superior de Ciências do Trabalho e Empresa, Lisbon) is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the ISCTE, Lisbon, director of the African Studies Centre-ISCTE, and the Portuguese r...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jim Curtiss  
Jim is a freelance writer and editor living in Seville, Spain. In addition to being an Associate Editor for Inkwell Newswatch magazine, Jim contributes book reviews to rambles.net, bookpleasures.com and bookpros.com. Jim has also written for various magazines, including Actual Sevilla Magazine, ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >