writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (81 - 90)

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Clive Tully  
Former bass player in a rock band, re-discovered walking in his mid-twenties. Progressed to journalism, speciality reviews of clothing and equipment for walking, backpacking and adventure travel. Equipment editor / consultant to four major UK walking titles (TGO, Trail, Country Walking, Walkin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rob Goss  
I’m a multi-award-winning British writer based in Tokyo, focusing on books and features on Japan, travel writing, and creative writing that ranges from short fiction to short-form poetry. To date, I’m the author of four books on Japan with Tuttle Publishing, including the NATJA Gold Awa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Melody Schubert  
Creative Chameleon for Hire. In need of a writer to express the heart of your travel destination, attraction or business? Hire a Creative Chameleon, who adapts to their environment. A keen sense of artistic insight allows me to look beyond what lies on the surface to find the heart of each st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kim MacQuarrie  
Kim MacQuarrie is a writer, a four-time Emmy-winning documentary filmmaker, and an anthropologist. He is the author of four books on Peru and lived in that country for five years. During that time, MacQuarrie lived with a recently-contacted tribe of indigenous Amazonians, called the Yora. It...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Kaila Krayewski  
Kaila hasn't stopped moving since she was born. Never staying in one place longer than two years, she developed a passion for travel early in life. From this stemmed a fantastic interest in other cultures and in how the world works. She studied journalism for her undergraduate degree, and th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gill Winter  
I grew up in New Zealand, and like many young Kiwis, my first thought once I had finished University was to do the 'Big OE' (overseas experience.) Over the next few years my husband Pete and I travelled to Europe and back, had two children and lived for three years in Denmark before finally settling...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >