writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (71 - 80)

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michelle Gilders  
I have been writing professionally since the early 1990s and have written several non-fiction books and contributed to several anthologies on environmental subjects. My main interests are environmental subjects and the human impact on the environment. I am the author of Reflections of a Whale-Wa...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rex Oppenheimer  
Rex M. Oppenheimer has authored and photo-edited several books, including Reinventing Paradise: a modern history of Los Angeles; Miracles Happen - Bet on it! - an illustrated history of Las Vegas; City of Fortune - an illustrated history of Houston; River Town Hometown - an illustrated app...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >