writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (61 - 70)

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Eleyne Austen Sharp  
I have been a professional writer/editor/events promoter since 1980 and the creator of the Write by Color technique. I produced local cable television shows in Marblehead, Massachusetts and later worked for television shows in Washington, D.C. for WETA-TV and the nationally-acclaimed syndicated "Ame...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Jose  
Author, journalist, historian, consultant and frequent public speaker Carol Jose is co-author of 4 published non-fiction books and editor/writing coach of 5 others. Also a travel and culinary writer, she holds a bachelor's degree in French and an MBA. Her latest book, "You Are Not Forgotten," a true...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Loucks-Christenson  
Lisa Loucks Christenson is a national award-winning author and photographer, the publisher of Loucks-Christenson Publishing, LLC, and Mystery Lovers Corner (tm), and the host of Lisa’s Walk the Talk Show, a daily, internationally syndicated radio show. She conducts weekly interviews with celeb...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned world’s largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gill Harley  
I am the author of Lord of the Dance, and I'm not one of life's great joiners. But I've joined WritersNet in order to warn all authors that self publish about Diggory Press. Basically, if you go with them, they will take your money and then you'll never hear from them again, despite emailing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Scott  
Jack Scott was born on a British army base in Canterbury, England in 1960 and spent part of his childhood in Malaysia as a ‘forces brat.' A fondness for men in uniforms quickly developed. At the age of eighteen and determined to dodge further education, Jack became a shop boy on Chelsea’s ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >