writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (41 - 50)

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Bev Spicer  
It all began in Bridgnorth. A medium-sized market town with a blown-up castle (not bouncy). I lived at Hop Pole House in Underhill Street with caves at the bottom of my garden where Oliver Cromwell used to hang out. I went to school in High Town, which meant climbing up Stoneway steps every morni...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Ek Heng Ng  
Need a writer/editor with a nose to get what is interesting for your publication, tune his ear to the corporate/trade grapevine with multi-industry experience? Getting it right the first time is my goal and seeing each editorial project to completion is my forte. Services available-: 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Joel Widzer  
Joel’s interest in traveling has taken him to more than 36 countries, logging over 125,000 air miles a year and in one of his frequent flyer account he has accumulate close to 2 million frequent flyer miles. Joel has developed the unique ability to view traveling from the viewpoint of a consumer as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brenda Marie Osbey  
Poet Laureate, Louisiana. Brenda Marie Osbey is the author of All Saints: New and Selected Poems (LSU Press, 1997), which received the 1998 American Book Award. She is the author also of Desperate Circumstance, Dangerous Woman (Story Line Press, 1991), In These Houses (Wesleyan University Press...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >