writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

521 listings (201 - 210)

Mark Yeow  
Mark is young, ambitious and starving. He has received various commendations for his short stories and poetry, and even more rejection letters. His freelance career is still young but has taken off after working in many fields of the business. Past assignments include articles for a design magazine ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara Molin  
I am a freelance writer and a photographer and my specialty is sailing. My narrative stories have been published in magazines such as Living Aboard, 48 North, Boat Works, Latitudes & Attitudes and others. I have been sailing for about 25 years and cruising for the last ten. I am now cruising in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Malcolm McKerihan  
I first started writing in my early fifties. The first bookis titled,"North America:Through the Eyes of the Malleebulls."The book is about North America, Canada, and Hawaii. My wife and I visited thirteen cities in ten weeks. I wrote about our experiences, figured that was not enough, so wrote about...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric Lim  
About the author Eric Lim has lived in Bangkok for more than a decade and it was this city that helped him rediscover his love for writing, history, culture, handicraft and the ways of life of old communities of which there is no shortage in Bangkok. Bangkok has always aroused his curiosit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

S L  
Publishing Credits: Baton Rouge Weddings - Travel Editor Tall Magazine - Feature contributor Zachary Plainsman News/Baker Observer - Features writer BellaOnline's Romantic Getaways - Editor, 1.3 Million readers The Traveling Firefighter - Publisher/Editor, 100,000 subscribers to this qu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >