writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

521 listings (171 - 180)

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Captain Nicholas Gravino Jr.  
US Navay Aerology, FAA ATC, Delta Air Lines International Captain ret. I recently completed my Autobiography entitled "A Pilot's Memoirs-From The Ground Up." It is the love story of a young boy who grew up on the door step of one of the busiest Airports in the world, New York International Airport....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian McNamee  
WITH PYTHONS & HEAD-HUNTERS IN BORNEO, THE QUEST FOR MOUNT TIBAN: (Award Winner in the Travel-Cultural Category of the National Best Books 2008 Awards sponsored by USA Book News) - A thrilling narrative of the 2003 & 2006 journeys deep into the heart of Borneo, made by the author and his remarkable...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackalene Crow-Hiendlmayr  
I am a graduate of the Universtiry of South FLorida with BA\\\'s in Journalism and Political Science. I have written for the St. Pete Times, The Tampa Tribune and various magazines. I wrote the Florida Bicycle Book even though I cannot ride a bicycle. A birth defect has caused limited mobility but n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gene Seibel  
Gene Seibel was a southeast Kansas farm boy who left the country for the lights of the big city. After a few years in the field of television broadcasting, he got back in touch with the great outdoors and wide open sky of New Mexico as a private pilot. Over the next twenty years, his love of flying ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Oleta Toliver  
Her Indian heritage gave Oleta Toliver love and respect for the native American Indian world. A journalism graduate of Texas Tech University, she worked as columnist, feature writer and photographer. After graduate work in teaching, Toliver became Director of Publications at Brownfield High School a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Evan  Sutter  
I am the Author of 'Scribbles on the Wall' ‘Scribbles on the wall’ is a reflection on life through experiences, observations, mistakes, regrets and successes, provoking debate, fostering ideas and raising opinion on everyday happenings; from alcohol and drugs to sex and religion, health, friends...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >