writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

521 listings (161 - 170)

Ruchi Singh  
Since the beginning of 2002, i have been freelancing with ‘India Today Plus’ a magazine published by Mala Sekhri for the India Today Group. I also freelance with ‘India Perspectives’ a magazine published by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. I have been reviewing books in a section...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Simon Kitchin  
Simon Kitchin is an award-winning landscape photographer based in North Wales, UK. His approach to landscape photography is "getting it right in-camera" which relies on capturing the best possible natural light, so early mornings and late evenings are frequently spent "chasing the light". Autumn and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alexandru Ciobanu  
Alexandru Ciobanu writes travel photography and children books. He is the author of "ROME a photographic tour", a visual tribute to the city of Rome, and "Learn the numbers and counting with cute farm animals" a children book designed to teach the little ones the numbers and improve their counting s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Scott  Cherney  
Born and bred like a fatted calf in Stockton, California, Scott Cherney has worn a lot of hats in his life and times, among them, a cowboy hat as a weekend stunt performer at a western amusement park where he honed his craft as an actor, writer and director. His plays, which have been produ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >