writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

521 listings (141 - 150)

Bruce Park, Jr.  
There are not many experiences like the first step are there? This is my initial attempt at self-promoting my writing. I have a day job, but with my time I write articles and fiction. I have been published minimally (like once) to date, but am on track to break through that door again shortly. Given...
writers / published 

1 works listed

C.L. Mareydt  
As a Born Again Believer I have the Privilege to write from the Spirt to the Spirit. As an Inspirational Author I am published in many Online Christian Magazines, Christian and Secular Author Sites. Also, I Own and Moderate Three Yahoo Message Groups and Two Message Boards. Recently I have...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Rohy  
David Rohy grew up in northern Minnesota. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, where he majored in journalism. His career path has taken him from a sports editor for a daily newspaper in southern Minnesota, to a reservation agent and business analyst for a major airline working in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael & Laura Murphy  
Bio sketch (8/25/07) Michael and Laura Murphy began their latest careers as a writing team in 1980 and have since authored eight travel guidebooks, principally on Europe (Vacation Rentals in Europe, The Natural Waterways of Britain (& Ireland)). Over thirty of their feature articles on far f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Webber  
John Webber was born in Waterloo, London during the 20th century and has lived a little in Kent and Berkshire, and a lot in Hertfordshire. He has a degree in film and drama studies and was involved with the performing arts and running a football team for many years, the similarities not going unnoti...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alexandra Wong  
When she's not brooding over Ipoh white coffee or earnestly spouting her Carpe Diem philosophy to anyone who would care to listen, this Energizer Bunny can be found bouncing all over the country sniffing out the latest eateries, snapping random photographs of children and old people, and cooking up ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >