writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

521 listings (111 - 120)

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sydney K. Moon  
I am a Colorado Native who very much enjoys the outdoors and especially the Rocky Mountains. In my life time I have enjoyed competetive skating, barrel racing, and have raised and raced both Thoroughbred and Quarter horses. My father walked and prospected the Colorado Rocky mountains for over 40 y...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Menís Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemenís Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His menís fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Des Molloy  
Dreamer and schemer, said the business card I produced for my Zen ride across the US in 2006. My mother used to call me a little Walter Mitty because of my numerous cerebral flights of fancy. She would have been pleased though that I have ridden unsuited motorcycles across 50 or countries and am s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alison Thompson  
I am a professional freelance writer and photographer, with wide ranging subject knowledge, including travel, the natural world, food, lifestyle and general interest topics. Previous experience includes feature writing for a range of magazines, producing optimised content and reviews for web site...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >