writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (101 - 110)

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peggy Haynes  
After receiving a B.A. in Journalism in 1987, I began a career as a magazine editor. I worked as a copy editor, managing editor, and executive editor on magazines and subsequently began working as a technical writer. I have published more than 60 magazine articles in the areas of technology (soft...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Wendy Knight  
Wendy Knight is a respected freelance writer and seasoned communications consultant based in Vermont. She writes for a range of publications including Climbing, Mountain Gazette, The New York Times, Vermont Life and The Washington Post. Her third book, Making Connections: Mother-Daughter Adventure T...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eliza Lynn Taylor  
I have been writing in some form or another since I was a child- I just didn't realize it until recently. I had a "fan club" as a teenager that put out a small newspaper for which I was writer and publisher. I sold most copies. I have been writing for well over twenty years and have been published...
writers / published 

8 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Beth Homicz  
A closet writer for years, Beth Homicz graduated from Georgetown University in 1990 with a bachelor of science in language degree, and has lived a gadfly's life ever since, earning her living in jobs ranging from disc jockey to occult bookstore manager. In 1994, Beth qualified as a licensed profe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >