writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Travel Writers

520 listings (11 - 20)

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tony  Franks-Buckley  
Wallasey Historian and Author that completed BA Honours Degree in Modern History at Liverpool John Moores University under the guidance of fellow author Prof Frank McDonough, Dr Mike Benbough-Jackson and a host of others. Main interests in history are from the Industrial Revolution era in Britain...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Anne Bailey  
Travel and adventure. A knowledge of history. An understanding of contemporary issues. An accessible style. Anne Bailey is a writer who attempts to combines all these elements and more in her work. With works ranging from adult non-fiction to children's historical fiction, Bailey takes readers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nathan Elbert  
At the age of 12 his IQ was measured to be 196. At the age of 17 he wrote a story on the TWA flight 800 incident which was said to be one of the best short stories ever written, called good enough for Time Magazine, and referred to as, "heartfelt", "wonderful", and "one of the most touching things ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anora Egan  
Born in Boston, Massachusetts. Grew up around the Mediterranean - Amman (Jordan), Port Said (Egypt), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Beirut (Lebanon), Jerusalem (Jerusalem), Rome (Italy), then Bethesda (Maryland, USA). Educated in American, International and French schools. Studied English, Italian, French, ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >