writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Transportation Writers

121 listings (71 - 80)

Donald LaVance  
I have have had several short fiction and short stories published in Automotive magazines as special interest and personal experience travel or technical information. I have several short stories and several action adventure full length novels ready for review. One Science Fiction and two that cons...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diane Bogenrieder  
Learned how to motorcycle at 50 years of age and traveled by motorcycle alone from FL to MI, MI to MN, MI to Canada. sailed with others on 29 ft boat to Bahamas, lived in Germany for year and half.....all done after children were grown and I became 50 years of age. example of some of my travel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Llewellyn  
I am the continuing author of the Frommers Guidebooks to Australia, and a travelogue entitled Riders to the Midnight Sun, about a 2,800 mile cycle trip from south to north through Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States and Russia. It was a best seller in Australia and has been published in the UK. I am...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Pickernell  
I have been writing poems, stories and songs since the late eighties. My poetry has a distinct urban backdrop. I currently reside in Toronto with my wife and three sons. My poem, Helping Bobby close the shop, was winner of the 2003 Toronto Poetry Competition and I am a member of The League of ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Neil Campbell  
Can't tell you too much as it ruin my first novel but I can tell you I'm twenty eight and I've seen a thing or two. I suppose telling you I'm from Scotland won't hurt and I've got this thing for angels but not in a keen on jesus way. I'm a prolific writer and but I do tend to get a little bit dis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Bowler  
Retired corporate marketer and self employed consultant; current Class A Motorhome owner,traveler writer and enthusiast. Writing experience includes authoring columns for U.S. and UK packaging trade journals, restaurant reviews and community news for local nespapers.
writers / published 

1 works listed

David  Grouchy  
Author of: Humor, Heroism and Humanity in Public Works. Contributor to: St. Tammany the First 200 Years Numerous magazine and newspaper articles on safety, humor, history, travel and the human condition.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >