writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Transportation Writers

121 listings (61 - 70)

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Brian E. Scott  
I was born and raised in Pontiac, Michigan. After serving four years in the U.S. Air Force, and holding a few manufacturing jobs, I embarked on a career in trucking. This has led me to my present address, in South Carolina. I have always loved to write, and have just as long, been interested in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Zabel Thor  
Author of twenty-six plays, published narrative non-fiction, two novels. Produced plays include "Woman who Braided the Rings of Saturn," "White Widow," "Till the Last Dog's Hung," "Mata Hari at Forty," "Wednesday's Child," "City Hawks," "Wild Bess," "Byzantium: Target of Desire," "Alley Bums," "br...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Timothy Gaffney  
Staff Writer, Dayton Daily News Winner, 1998 AOPA Max Karant Award, aviation reporting Books published as of 2000: Secret Spy Satellites, Air Safety (Enslow) Back in Orbit (By Scott Montgomery and Timothy R. Gaffney; Longstreet) Grandpa Takes Me to the Moon (Tambourine) Edmund Hillary; Ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danny Teller  
I am happy to introduce you to my world. Come and share your passion and time and you wisdom. I am talented and happy to listen to you feelings. Am a UK based individual but have travelled widely. Am currently engaged to a lovely philipino girl and consider myself lucky to have met such a compati...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Theplanet Servers  
Theplanet hosting serves more than 20,000 businesses worldwide and more than 15.7 million Web sites with 40 percent of customers located outside of North America. It has more than 48,500 servers under management with six wholly owned and managed SAS 70 Type II certified data centers (2 in Houston, 4...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >