writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Transportation Writers

121 listings (51 - 60)

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew White  
I'm a gen-x writer who thought he needed an English degree and went to college to get one. While I was there, I became disconcerted over the lack of local publishing opportunity and co-founded a student run non-profit publishing corporation. Six months later, we had our first book. I went on to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

SC Heal  
Age 77, born in England, resident of Canada for 51 years. Married twice, two adult children. I am now happy to reside alone in Vancouver. Career in shipping, marine insurance and real estate. will have published 11 books in the marine field by April this year, under name S.C. Heal. Have written...
writers / published 

8 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Kayler  
Appeared on local radio and television shows after release in March 2004 of Smile for the Speed Camera--Photo Radar Exposed! Available at www.photoradarlaw.com, www.amazon.com, www.alibris.com, www.barnesandnoble.com. Attorney since 1984. Currently practice is limited to criminal law and appeals. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt Falcus  
As a writer for a number of travel websites and other publications, I set up the popular DestinWorld.com website in 2002 to form a collection of travel guides and articles from other writers. I continue to produce freelance work for other magazines and websites, including Bootsnall, GoNomad, The Lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicholas Whittaker  
Published works include: Platform Souls: the trainspotter as 20th Century Hero (1995) Blue Period: tales from a life in the titillation trade (1997) Sweet Talk: the secret history of confectionery (1998) Toys Were Us (October 2001)(non-fiction) In the pipeline Beak - a very strange novel (20...
writers / published 

5 works listed

R.M. DeSanti  
New York Police Officer Westchester County(RETIRED) Started original Crime Prevention Unit in Hastings-on Hudson, New York.1978. Resident of New Zealand 2002-2005. Currently travels throughout the United States with his wife Ann. Published several articles about the Cherokee Indian Nation whi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >