writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Transportation Writers

121 listings (41 - 50)

Andy Cohen  
They say that "neccesity is the mother of invention" if thats true my entire life has been a neccesity. I write to convey my thoughts, I write to share my knowledge unselfishly and I write because I am a wordsmith. Indeed the very horror of life can be seen through the eyes of a writer at a safe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott  Cherney  
Born and bred like a fatted calf in Stockton, California, Scott Cherney has worn a lot of hats in his life and times, among them, a cowboy hat as a weekend stunt performer at a western amusement park where he honed his craft as an actor, writer and director. His plays, which have been produ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Captain Nicholas Gravino Jr.  
US Navay Aerology, FAA ATC, Delta Air Lines International Captain ret. I recently completed my Autobiography entitled "A Pilot's Memoirs-From The Ground Up." It is the love story of a young boy who grew up on the door step of one of the busiest Airports in the world, New York International Airport....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gene Seibel  
Gene Seibel was a southeast Kansas farm boy who left the country for the lights of the big city. After a few years in the field of television broadcasting, he got back in touch with the great outdoors and wide open sky of New Mexico as a private pilot. Over the next twenty years, his love of flying ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Alan Sorum  
I am highly involved in the promotion of boating safety and marine environmental protection. Currently I am Director of Ports and Harbors for the City of Valdez, Alaska operating facilities that accommodate hundreds of recreational, commercial and cargo vessels each year. Some of my relevant qual...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >