writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Transportation Writers

121 listings (11 - 20)

Ajit Harisinghani  
Born in Thane, Mumbai in 1950. Travelled to the US for post graduate studies. Then went around the world on a shoe-string. Based in Pune. My new book ONE LIFE TO RIDE has been published in June 2008 and is going into reprint in August 2008. Bibliophile South Asia. Paperback. pp 224, Rs.195/- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alan Lidstone  
Alan Lidstone - Author and columnist. "RVs-Getting Out and STAYING Out" was released by Fulcrum Publishing in September 2001. Alan and his wife, Barbara, wrote this highly informative book about the RV lifestyle and extended trips. Loaded with the information that new and experienced RVers need to u...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Travis Glenn  
Some of my short stories. This is a true story of how I lost everything including my kids because of a misled Deadbeat Father thing that CA State Government put on me. This ruined my three kidís lives as well as mine. This is a 57 page document with excerpts from communication with that governmen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J M Baraza  
I am currently a motoring correspondent with Kenya's Daily Nation newspaper, but my writing abilities transcend several disciplines. I can write on any topic under the sun, and make the reading both informative and engaging while staying relevant. I have been writing reviews, discussions and comm...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Schilperoord  
Current: Since 2004 I have been researching for a new non-fiction book and documentary about a German engineer of Jewish origin who is the true father of the Volkswagen Beetle. He already used the name Volkswagen and created the technical concept in the 1920s, proved his concept by prototype in 1930...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >