writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Translation Writers

55 listings (31 - 40)

Cynthia Teed  
Assistant Professor of Languages, Translator, Restorer of antebellum properties in Mississippi and Louisiana, News Writer and Reporter for small, medium and large dailies in Texas and California, Gallery Guide (Docent) Museum of Fine Arts Houston and art student, Art Center College of Design, Pasad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bonita Quesinberry  
Editor dubbed "brutal but superb", author of Christian romance, 30 years in Biblical research and publishing findings, poetry, essays, newspaper and ezine articles; Free Christian counselor for females all ages; Director of Lighthouse of Prayer; principal Speaker for Truth Seekers and Speakers. Heav...
writers / published 

2 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Benny Zadik  
I am a young man aspiring toward retirement. In the mean time, I divide my time between sleep and wakefulness–although I am always alert. I am not paranoid, nor am I unaware of your motives. My biography would not be complete without the word "rigmarole".
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen March  
Grew up in western NYS; fluent in Spanish, conversant in Galician, Portuguese, some French; wide range of publications in literary criticism (all genres); teach Spanish language, literature, civilization, translation at University of Maine.
writers / published 

9 works listed

Atilla Yusuf Alan  
A critical discourse analyst working as writer and editor for Turkish and English texts, and a facilitator reproducing shared knowledge and vision.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Lisa Kramer Taruschio  
I'm a published translator, writer and editor living in Italy, a dual citizen(US/Italy.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mar�a [Mary] Calvi�o  
"Círculo de sombra", Ediciones del Tarco, Córdoba: 1993. [Unavailable]
writers / published 

6 works listed

Antares (Kit Leee)  
http://www/magickriver.net/antaresbio.htm
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6    Next >