writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Translation Writers

55 listings (11 - 20)

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Mary Webster  
After becoming disabled and unable to work in the early 1990s, I spent my time "translating" the Federalist Papers into modern English, using the skills I learned when I studied to become an American Sign Language interpreter. My new edition of The Federalist Papers was published in 1999. (Prior t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6    Next >