writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (91 - 100)

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Lloyd E Scott  
Lloyd E. Scott was born in Oakland, CA, reared in Berkeley and Los Angeles, CA. He is the youngest (59) of three boys, now men; he is educated from West Los Angeles College, Culver City, CA, with an A.A. Degree in General Education Requirements; he also attended the University of Californ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Jerod Lytton  
Writing stories filled with description so vivid, the reader will feel the monsters breath and wince at a fatal sword strike. My Writing is made for the reader to take something out with them, to make them dream about my worlds, and leave them begging to come back. As to where i came from...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jenny Ashford  
Jenny Ashford is a horror writer, graphic designer, and barfly. Her books include three novels, Red Menace, Bellwether, and The Five Poisons; two short story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies; a graphic novel, The Tenebrist; and a paranormal nonfiction book called The...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Liam Seeley  
Barriers are meant to be overcome -- if they weren't, no one would have bothered putting the barrier there in the first place. I have been published in a bunch of small press zines and anthologies -- offline and online -- generally in the literary, new age or horror niches. I am most often publish...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Finn  
Michael Ashleigh Finn has been working science fiction and animation conventions for literally longer than he can remember, since at the tender age of twenty he developed retrograde experiential amnesia...a life changing event if ever there was one. Still, his wry wit mostly likely developed from th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sara Pierce  
I specialize in the Gothic/Horror genre. My first book "Porcelain Perception" is in the final stages of production. I am currently working on the sequel to "Porcelain Perception". It has no title yet. I am also working on my first novel "Learn to Scream". I am constantly writing. It is my pa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Richardson  
Hello my name is James Richardson I live in Blacksburg, SC I enjoy writing fantasy because it gives me the chance to create worlds that makes you think "What If,". What if these worlds that one creates within the volumes of the pages were to be real. How would one react to the environment around the...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >