writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (81 - 90)

Mandy Roth  
Mandy Roth grew up fascinated by the creatures that go bump in the night. From the very beginning, she showed signs of creativity. At age five, she had her first piece of artwork published. Writing came into play early in her life as well. Over the years, the two mediums merged and led her to work i...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Rose Marie Wolf  
Official Bio: From a very young age, Rose Marie Wolf was interested in things that weren't quite normal, so it was no surprise when she grabbed her crayon and started scribbling out short stories about vampires, werewolves, ghosts, fairies, elves and all manner of paranormal creatures. Her com...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Karrie Burnham  
I've had a love for the written word since I was a child. I love to read. I love to write. My goal is to eventually be a full time writer, but for now I work a full time job and write whenever I can. It's tough to juggle the demands of life, but I manage, thanks to having many books to read. I...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michelle Karman  
Michelle Karman, Southern by birth & American by the Grace of God & somewhat of a Democrat by choice, is the embarrassed creator of a previously published vampire horror, and the rather proud writer responsible for White Chocolate, a novel concerning bigotry, racial identity, self-hate, and the live...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Chris Tusa  
Chris Tusa was born and raised in New Orleans. His work has appeared in New South, Connecticut Review, Texas Review, Prairie Schooner, The New Delta Review, South Dakota Review, Southeast Review, Passages North, Spoon River, New York Quarterly, Louisiana Literature, Tar River, StorySouth, and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George Tartaros  
George Tartaros is a Greek writer and poet, who writes his works in two languages, Greek and English. He was born in Karditsa, Greece. From 1996 to 2003 he studied Theater Studies at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. George lives and works in London, UK. Books: -Solo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >