writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (71 - 80)

Angie Hulme  
Born May 1983 in Lancashire, England. Residing for the moment in California. Angie has been writing since Secondary School when her English teacher spotted a talent and encouraged her to do more and improve. Angie writes about anything that comes to mind, in any form that fits, there has never...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Crystal Ordonez  
Crystal Ordonez Independent Author * Instructor * Consultant Crystal began her writing career over twenty years ago. During that time she has been a freelance writer, instructor and consultant to other writers in various genres. In March of 2006, Crystal published her first book, Alienation ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jason Thrift  
My name is Jason R. Thrift. I am originally from Anderson, South Carolina and have lived in the south my entire life. I'm a registered nurse by trade at the local hospital in my area and have been working there now for 12 years. I've always had a desire to write, ever since I was a child. My s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mickey Stroda  
As an author, I find that my work has almost begun to take on a life of its own. It flows from my mind with an ease that surprises even me at times. I have always loved to write, so getting my work published, (even if by what a lot of people consider to be an invalid venue, *gasp*, online publishing...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sofia Hellgren  
I was born in Stockholm on Danderyd Hospital. I am 25 years old and have been writing since I was little. I love writing! I am published online. Will selfpublish at www.lulu.com and get an ISBN so it can be sold and borrowed at libraries and in bookstores.:) I write mostly gothic novels, am embarki...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >