writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (61 - 70)

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John Yantiss  
John Spencer Yantiss was born in Louisville, KY to parents of Anglo-Scotch-Irish, and Lithuanian descent. A musician and singer, he started piano lessons at age 5, and began writing poems and songs at age 8. While still in high school he began playing guitar professionally, and over the years shared...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Beal  
Anthony Beal is a married New York native whose numerous print and online publishing credits include frequent contributions to The EroticWoman.com as well as to all three volumes of the Dark Dreams Horror Anthology edited by award-winning horror novelist Brandon Massey. Beal's writing is influenced ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Berardelli  
He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Gibsonia. Formerly a jazz musician, he studied music at Duquesne University before being drafted into the U.S. Army. He was a member of the 80th Army Band at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia, and also performed in the Third Army Soldie...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Lydia Rodriguez-Clement  
I am a 44 year old Native Texan with a very busy home life. Since childhood I have had a really active imagination and began writing in high school. After graduating and going through several years of college, l met my husband and began my family. Of course that set my career on the back burner unti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlie Nast  
I had my first nervous breakdown in 1989, I think. Miami was waxing Notre Dame and then it all erupted. I was crying on the floor, drunk and alone. I grew up in Charleston SC and have lived my whole life somewhere or another in this state. I’m comfortable here with my fine art paint...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maggie  Anderson  
M. A. Anderson has always had a love of things that go bump in the night. At the age of fourteen she was introduced to Dracula for a book review in her English class. From the moment she turned the first page, she was seduced by Bram Stoker's unorthodox, charismatic character, and has been a fan of ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >