writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (51 - 60)

Anthony Ramos  
I was born in Delaware, grew up in Brooklyn, NY and now live in Pennsylvania. I began writing at the age of eleven, composing songs, poems and short stories. But my parents, with their old world thinking, cast serious doubt over a future in writing and begged me to become an accountant. After colle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joseph Armstead  
Joseph Armstead has been a lifelong fan of horror, science fiction and suspense fiction, in both the printed media and in cinematic form. He has always enjoyed creating interesting characters and telling stories. His education and training in the scientific disciplines led him towards developing a m...
writers / published 

13 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Aaron Tellock  
Aaron W. Tellock was born in Appleton, Wisconsin at St. Elizabeth Hospital to Levi Tellock (father) and Debra Corrao (mother) in July of 1982. Aaron attended elementary school in Neenah, Wisconsin as well as in Wild Rose, Wisconsin. Moving into southern Wisconsin at the age 14, Aaron attended Fenn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >