writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (201 - 210)

Tara Devaney-Thompson  
I am a newcomer to writing and only began when I had my 60th birthday. I am a Mother, Grandmother, Gym Junkie and Vintage lover. Opinionated, hard-headed and stubborn. Just try and tell me No!
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cassandra Wolff  
I am 21 years old and live in Colorado Springs with my partner and son. I am a lesbian writer who enjoys life and I am so excited about my first published book Genocide!
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chris Jones  
im 16 years old if you want to read my story so far email me at tomoto90@gmail.com if you want to talk about writings you can call me at 354-0918 but ask me first
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tunnel Eftos  
First ever goth sci-fi Trilogy 'Tunnel' Book I 'Kingdom of a thousand' 2010+ http://tunnel.eftos.de Forbidden science www.eftos.de tunnel.eftos.de
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tamara Delancre  
Demon Passing is one of my better projects. Finally completed, I've been signed by Publish America, and will expect to see it in book stores soon.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jesse  Rushton  
A mishmash of that naked guy, genius, time traveler, rattlesnake wrangler, clairvoyant and town assemblyman level politician.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Dobbins  
Published novel: Jasmine's Husband Sam. Currently working on the sequel and a western novel.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Lofton  
im previously published in the book world but now desire to do film
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lavada Rowe  
There are many layers to me. One conversation will never cover it.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >