writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (21 - 30)

David Monette  
David Monette was born and raised in the cold rural hinterlands of upstate New York. As a typical kid in a typical community, life for him was pretty... typical. He liked to draw creatures and contraptions but as the second born of four sons, such ability was merely a convenient way of standin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael R Mennenga  
Michael R. Mennenga Michael R. Mennenga (men-en-gay) began writing in the late 1980ís. He spent several years submitting manuscripts, talking with publishers / agents, and learning the ins and outs of the ever changing publishing industry. Even though he remained unpublished, he had become a prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Matthew Koeser  
Born on seasonably unhappy day in December, subject to the throes of a disastrous blizzard, my father was barely able to get his Chevy Impala to the hospital before I ate through my mother's womb. Like some sort of mystical deity of hunger manifesting in the form of a fat-headed child, I was birthe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Paolucci  
I COULDN'T AFFORD A PROPER COLLEGE EDUCATION, SO I ATTENDED TWO ENGLISH CLASSES AT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE. THEY WERE: A BASIC ENGLISH CLASS, AND A CLASS IN AMERICAN LITERATURE. AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER, WE WERE REQUIRED TO WRITE A PAPER FOR EACH CLASS. FOR THE ENGLISH CLASS, I DID A PAPER ON 'FREEDOM...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >