writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (191 - 200)

Jayne Waggoner  
I am a mother and a grandmother. I've written two vampire novels, Celic, published in 2008 and Vadas, an ebook sequel published 2009. I also write poetry, some of which has been published. My recent endeavors are short, short stories.
writers / published 

2 works listed

G. Wells Taylor  
G. Wells Taylor divides his time between promoting his books and writing GreenMourning, sequel to his popular and FREE horror/scifi novel: The Variant Effect. Taylor lives in Canada and would like to thank his readers in advance.
writers / published 

11 works listed

DENNIS Butic  
About the author: I am Dennis Y Butic from the mountainous region of northern Philippines, I am a religious blogger, short story writer, diarist and a christian FB apologist. I have an orange cat, and writing is simply, my emotion portal.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Nicole Eva Fraser  
Nicole Eva Fraser is the author of 2 novels, The Hardest Thing in This World (October 2013) and I Don't Think It's That Simple (Summer 2014), and 1 nonfiction book, GPS for Writers: Navigating the 5 routes to publication (Spring 2014).
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ron Washburn  
I grew up in the wild lands of the Jornada del Muerto in southern New Mexico. I raised horses, tended my windmill, and ran my ranch until I graduated from New Mexico State University. I've been writing since I was old enough to read.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kit Tunstall  
Kit Tunstall lives in Idaho with her family. She is the author of several contemporary, historical, and paranormal romance/romantica novels. Her first novel, PLAYING HIS GAME, was nominated for a Golden Rose for Best Book of 2002.
writers / published 

8 works listed

A.P. Fuchs  
Born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, A.P. Fuchs is both a horror and romance author, enjoying playing with what could be considered the two opposite ends of the genre spectrum. Catch him online at http://www.apfuchs.com
writers / published 

6 works listed

Reckless Haiku  
I've been writing for 6 yars but the last two years I have been doing serious writing. I'm really looking and hoping to find a place where I can be myself and share my stories. (which I hope one day may get published ^.^)
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Marcus Tessem  
See my Website for a complete bio and preview of Half-Light, my first book, a collection of dark short stories. Also posted are reviews from various forms of media. Thanks for checking in and all the best!
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >