writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (181 - 190)

Tracie Nix  
On this new blog you can see my novels that I will be publishing and you can purchase posters of some of the characters in my book. You can also hear updates about how my writing is going in the Screenwriter business and personal achievement. This is not a boost just trying to keep the l...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Shaun Webb  
Shaun Webb leads a quiet life in Michigan. He enjoys reading, writing and sports. Shaun is currently working on his new novel, scheduled for a Spring 2013 release. You can visit him at www.shaun-webb.com to learn more. Follow Shaun on Twitter@ShaunWebbAuthor and read his blog at www.amotionforinno...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thomas Dalton  
T.H. Dalton is a high school graduate and has furthered education with the Long Ridge Writers Group, who is approved by the Connecticut Commissioner of Higher Education, who licenses all proprietary schools, such as Yale and the University of Connecticut. T.H. Dalton is currently living i...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Dixon  
Born and raised in De Pere Wisconsin, studied playwrighting at Uw-Green Bay and American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco. Author of several plays including, "Teriyaki Deluxe" and "Too Stupid to LIve." First novel, "A Map of the Dark" was published by Verse Chorus Press in October 2005.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Makonin  
Writing is important to me, a process of exploring situation and emotion. I find the application of pen on paper produces the greatest flow from imagination to realization. Although I involve my days with the production of software I enjoy activities without the use of a computer.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kat Yares  
Kat Yares has been writing fiction for her entire adult life. Her short fiction has appeared in numerous print publications and online. Currently she, along with her husband Kevin, is working on screenplay adaptations of several of her stories with the intention of creating short films.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Moger  
Based in Helsinki, I'm originally from the UK. My first book, The Dead Famous, went into the Amazon top 20 humour chart and been downloaded 4,500 times to date. I have three other books as work in progress, I care about writing and sharing my thoughts, money is secondary.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Mario Marcel Salas  
Author of an epic sequel to Shelley's 1818 Frankenstein titled Frankenstein: The Dawning and the Passing. It is an epic novel that lures the reader into a thought-provoking journey filled with mystery, intrigue, and horror. Go www.FrankensteinTheSequel.Com for information
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony  Vidal  
Anthony Vidal was born in Dallas Texas. He graduated from S.M.U in journalism. His unorthodox writing has won many awards including SouthWest Writers Society. Fairly new to the craft of publishing he has cemented his talent in the world of horror and thrillers.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >