writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (171 - 180)

Dennis Johnson  
I'm a 37 year old up-and-coming underground author who enjoys writing more than anything else. I live in the amazing city of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently writing my second novel, and hope to have it completed by the end of this summer. My ultimate goal is to sell enough books that I may be abl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Baccaro  
J.W.Baccaro is the author of the Guardian of the Seventh Realm series. In his free time, he enjoys literature, music, playing guitar in the all-original heavy metal band Rigor Hill (getting Rigorized!), and spending time with his family. He lives in upstate New York with his wife Melissa. You are...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ash Lee Austin  
I successfully defended my graduate work on "polygamy in the US." Now I work with Flora Jessop trying to end the abuses in these polygamous enclaves against women and children. My last book THE CIRCLE has been published and I am currently working on the next one, THE WITCH'S GRAVE. Most of my wor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Ponce  
Im a young writer with no major works yet, but am in the process of writing a book, I have several short stories of various topics done, and have written many poems. I have my works written in several amateur sites such as www.quizilla.com, where my user name is 'colonelcommisar', and www.commissar...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Melisa Hebert  
I've been writing stories since I was in grade school, and then one day I stopped and lost my inspiration due to my teacher's opinion. Then I read a book from a famous author, Laurell K. Hamilton, and I got that inspiration back. Now I write my stories again, and I'm in the middle of working on my s...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Christopher Self  
I'm looking for legal help. One of my scripts has been stolen by an advertiser. They've used the characters as the basis for their motoring vignettes in a television campaign. I've complained to the ASA but got no remedy. I'm completely alone, and everybody seems to enjoy my misery. Anyone intereste...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Amie Irene Winters  
Amie Irene Winters was born and raised in California but now lives and writes in western Pennsylvania. She is the author of the award-winning Strange Luck series. When not writing, she can be found hiking with her dog, baking desserts, or breaking a sweat in kickboxing class. To learn more abo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Catherine Bell  
I am 23 years old and have been writing since being very young. I love the magic of creating a whole new world, with its own rules and logic, or creating people and watching thier personalities develop. I write fiction, in particular: Horror and Fantasy. My most recent work, "The Children of Man...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

LaVerne Ross  
Divorced mother of two. Living in Colorado. Born in South Carolina. Served in the Air Force. Singer with a band. Paranormal expert to name a few of my occupations. A warm happy go lucky person, in spite of my red hair.I have various famous ancestors. Including DeBrus(king of scotland. Maybe that ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >