writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (161 - 170)

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

L.S. Engler  
L.S. Engler writes from outside of Chicago with two cats and three rowdy roommates. She has been weaving stories for as long as she can remember, leaning toward magical realism and historical fiction, science fiction and fantasy. She has currently two books under her belt via her independent publi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph DeMarco  
Joseph DeMarco was born in New York City; he lived most of his life in Buffalo, NY. He now teaches seventh grade on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. He is the author of the novels Plague of the Invigilare, The 4 Hundred and 20 Assassins of Emir Abdullah-Harazins, At Play in the Killing Fields, Blind Savi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Melissa Marmino  
I'm 30 years old. And I like to type down stories. I like poetry as well, and have a book of poems. Most of my novels are romance themed. They all have a love story to tell. I've written some alternate novels. And some are straight from my imagination. I like to write fantasy themed stories; involvi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dora Robinson  
I was born at George AFB, Victorville, California on March 27, 1986. I moved to Charlottesville, Virginia when I was 4 years old and from there to Del Rio, where I currently lived. I've been writing since the 8th grade. I'm in the 11th grade now. I'm in the drama club, rotc, and I take French and pl...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

E. A. Merz  
9/29/07 I've reprinted my first book, Betnoni's Prophecy, and I am currently working on preparing my second book for reprint. I've also launched my own fee-based publishing company. If you are interested in having creative control of your book, 100% royalties on net receipts and a 100% dir...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kelly Helen Thompson  
My name is Kelly Helen Thompson, I was born in Bismark ND, I tavle alot doing acating and still writing. You can find my book \\\"Backwards\\\" A Wet Dream at amazon.com, along with \\\"The Assignment\\\" Cross Roads, and soon to come One By One all found at amazon.com you can also find samples of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Izaddin Syah Yusof  
Freelance writer for a local entertainment magazine and regional lifestyle magazine. Have had publications in anthologies, articles in national newspapers and various articles published online. . Currently finishing off first novel titled "Daud In Distress" - a failed attempt during 2004/5/6/7...
writers / published 

8 works listed

R. M. Putnam  
I am a student of Mythology, enraptured by Pre-Christian Irish folklore. A day-dreamer who is guided by the question, "What if?" led me to create the tale of Destiny's Warriors, the first in a series of ten novels. Adventure, romance and magic in a world of mystical creatures. A time of warriors, an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >