writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (151 - 160)

Blayne Edwards  
Blayne Edwards was born, raised and still resides in the foothills of the Appalachians with the human animal she married and the timber wolf bitch she adopted. She holds degrees in Education and English Language and Literature from the University of Tennessee. In addition to finding her work at E...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lissa Bryan Bryan  
Lissa Bryan is an astronaut, renowned Kabuki actress, Olympic pole vault gold medalist, Iron Chef champion, and scientist who recently discovered the cure for athlete's foot.... though only in her head. Real life isn't so interesting, which is why she spends most of her time writing. She is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

A. M. Esmonde  
Writer/Producer A. M. Esmonde was born in 1977 and lives in Wales, United Kingdom. He is particularly fond of the horror genre, producing the films Terminus (2010) and Revamped (2009) which were followed by the horror books Blood Hunger (2010) and Dead Pulse (2011). http://www.breathingdead.co.cc...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maria Osborne Perry  
Author of "Erotic Dreams And Satin Sheets", a collection of stories for adult readers. The title has been selected as an EPPIE 2002 Finalist in the anthology category. I've served as editor of a regional newsletter and contributor to a local newspaper. I sometimes review works for other authors; and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James L. Grant  
I am 29, live in Dallas, TX, and am getting back into writing. A few online articles of mine (but to paying publications, woo hoo!) are out there. I'm also the miscreant behind FLEM Comics, a long-running webcomic that is a leetle bit popular. I am marketing my first novel at this time, and submi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jennifer Barrett  
I'm only seventeen, so I haven't been around much. I write becasue it is my passion. I have talent as a writer, I took a special writing course as a suppliment. I appreciate a good story and can offer plenty of writing advice because I know what works and what doesn't. I was approached to write ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Angela Moore  
Holding a diploma in creative writing, Angela wanted to delve more into the writing world. She has had three poems published, and has hust had her debut novel published. She lives with her two cats. She runs a creative writing group and is working to become a writing therapist. She w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >